Has your house ever had a tree grow in it? That's what happened to Glister Butterworth in this book.
This is a graphic novel about Glister Butterworth and the unusual things that happen to her. First a haunted teapot arrives at her house. Second, her house floats off to many different places. Lastly (and the funniest one), a tree that grows Butterworths.
I enjoyed the book because her unusual adventures would not happen to a human in real life. She also meets odd and unusual characters. Some would not appear in human life such as fairies, a troll, and bunnies that eat everything (the bunny ears look like celery sticks!).
Also there are some activities you can do. Lots of games and one recipe for cookies (or as she calls them, biscuits).
So, maybe, unusual things will happen to you too if you read this book!
🐈 a girl,her cats, and a book📚


Biscuits! I was just in London and they called french fries “chips”. Very interesting! Can’t wait to read this book.
ReplyDeleteWell she has tea time a lot!
Delete- Ruby
I am so excited that you enjoyed this book. It seemed like a book that you girls would both like! I look forward to hearing more about her unusual adventures.
ReplyDelete-Mom
Have you had a chance to try the recipe for biscuits? I love when books include extra things like that!
ReplyDeleteI find the books you enjoy very interesting. We might need to try the recipe.
ReplyDeleteWhat recipe?
Delete-Ruby