In this blog you will see pictures of my cats with books I will talk about and recommend to you!You are welcome to look at my favorite books and pictures of my cats Penny and Lavender.The books you will see will be mostly graphic novels and chapter books.Some of the books I recommend to you I read in the bathroom with.I also...read by the furnace, while I brush my teeth,and read at breakfast,lunch,and dinner. My parents say parents have to make their kids read but for us they have to take books away!
Next time I might recommend a book to you!
🐈 a girl, her cats, and books 📚
I look forward to reading your blog and finding out about the new books that you find interesting. Thanks for inviting us into your reading life.
ReplyDelete-Mom
You are welcome!
DeleteCan’t wait to read these blog posts, this is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteMy mom thought of the idea!
DeleteI will read some of the books you recommend to my cat, Natashya!
ReplyDeleteI'll recommend cat books! See you soon!
DeleteHow exciting!! We are looking forward to your posts!
ReplyDeleteI will post some soon!
DeleteRoxy and I are waiting for some great book recommendations!
ReplyDeleteI will tell you about just joking cats soon!
DeleteI cannot wait to read your next posts! Never stop reading or writing!
ReplyDelete~Jennifer
I will never stop reading or writing!
DeleteWhat book are you reading now? I’m so excited to see the cat pics :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I will read next.
DeleteI'm excited to see your cats and hear about the books you are reading! Thanks for inviting me to following along!
ReplyDelete~Amanda
Your welcome!-Ruby
DeleteLooking forward to your reviews.
ReplyDeleteWell one more is coming soon!-Ruby
Delete