Do you like music? Anna does too! Anna is the main character in the book "The Sound of Freedom." "The Sound of Freedom"is about a girl who lives in Poland during world war 2. Her name is Anna. Anna's family is Jewish. They know their city will be attacked by Germans next. One day after school Anna hears a speech by Adolf Hitler and she knows it won't be long till he comes. One day in the news paper a letter came from a man named Bronislaw Huberman saying that he wanted to form a Jewish Orchestra in Palsestine she tries to save her family by going but will it save them?
I loved this book. I love how it is about music. I hope you read this book it's a real page turner.
a girl ,her cats🐈, and a book📚

I do like music! This sounds like a great books. I'll have to add it to my summer reading list.
ReplyDeleteI like music too! You really should put it on your summer reading list! -Ruby
Delete